11.22.2009

The First Post

So what is this blog about? Well that is simple it is about food and drink. The enjoyment and creation of both. In general the topics I will cover will be random recipes that I come up with, wine reviews, spirit reviews, restaurant reviews, beer reviews, general food reviews and stories about any fun cooking experiences I have.

I will do my best to update at least once a week when the new year starts. I am very very busy at work right now. Very fortunate / unfortunate. Please check out my links in the side bar. This will be a growing collection of unique food discussions that I personally find interesting. (Yes, and the shameless plug for my work).

Expectations for January or before are a scotch review, and absinthe review, a restaurant review, and a post about tur-duc-hen (my version anyway).

Since this is my very first blog I will be starting things off pretty simple and working from there.

No comments: